Welcome to the django-tinymce documentation
django-tinymce is a Django application that contains a widget to render a form field
as a TinyMCE editor.
- Use as a form widget or with a view.
- Enhanced support for content languages.
- Integration with the TinyMCE spellchecker.
- Enables predefined link and image lists for dialogs.
- Support for django-staticfiles
- Integration with django-filebrowser.
The django-tinymce code is licensed under the MIT License. See the
file in the distribution. Note that the TinyMCE editor is distributed under
its own license.
Starting with django-tinymce v1.5.1 TinyMCE editor is bundled with django-tinymce to enable easy installation and usage.
django-staticfiles support is added to provide an easier way to configure and use django-tinymce.
Note that django-tinymce and TinyMCE licenses are compatible (although different) and we have permission to bundle TinyMCE with django-tinymce.